Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015

11-16-15
First off just want to say to Luke that I hope you get well soon! Sorry to hear about the injury bud! Good job to Selma on your talk it sounded great! And congrats to Abby 
It was a good week here! Nothing too crazy to be honest. We had transfers which was cool. Always nice to see all the people from the mission. And it is cool to hear testimonies of the people going home and to get some advice for what to do! 

Other than that we had a good lesson with an investigator and are getting her closer to coming to church! It is a slow process, but she is becoming more open to the idea! Then we have been working with some less actives and they are doing a lot better! 

We also had a activity at the visitors center called Why I Believe, that I think I've mentioned before, but we pretty much have a guest speaker Come and talk and it is always super cool! This time was our stake president of the ward I'm in! And it was a really good talk! It was also cool cause we have heard whisperings that we are getting a new stake president! Which is interesting considering President Nelson is coming! So we are thinking our stake president might be ordained to the 70! So we are excited to find out more about that, and also to hear from president Nelson this next week! 
So big things coming up and for now just working hard and trying to get there! 

I also wanted to share D&C 62:3, it is all about sharing our testimony at every chance we can! And that these testimonies are recorded up in the heavens! Which blesses not only the people we share them with but also us ourselves! And since Abby got her blessing which is super cool! I just wanted to say how they are so important! And if you haven't gotten one I'd definitely recommend it! It is such a testimony strengthener! And it will guide any that look to it! And if you have one read it often! It is there to bless you but it can't if we don't use it! Much love everyone and have a good week! 
(Pictures of my last district, my room mates, and me making pasta) 
image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPG

-Elder Jacob Reed Kohler

No comments:

Post a Comment